Before You Start
Here are some things for you to evaluate if you want to get started...
What is presented here is given in much more detail in the Distributor Manual (a must buy - see the catalogue for ordering details). However, to 'eyeball' this business and to understand what is required, the following outline will quickly give you a few ideas.
- Decide what you want from multi-level franchising. If you just want to buy the products at a cheaper price, then much of what is mentioned in the Distributor Manual and the training files and CD's is not relevant to you. But if you want to make some extra money - whether an extra $1,000 per month or per week (or per day) - then it is essential that you get some basic information on how to do this business.
- You must decide what you want (if you aim at nothing in life then that's exactly what you'll achieve... nothing) then you must decide on the price (work rate and money input) that you are prepared to pay (more details about this are on the audio training file CD2 or CD22 - see the catalogue for ordering details).
- Then you must pay the price. There are no short cuts.
- If you are going to pay the price, then get some information about how to 'do' multi-level franchising. That is most easily accomplished by getting the Beginners Training Kit audio files (or CDs, 1 book, 1 manual).
- Listen and read the information (The audio training CDs - CD1, CD2, CD22, CD51 are essential) and talk to your upline Executive and your sponsor.
- Register for the free online training (ask your sponsor how to do this).
- Make a list of people you know (there are many ways to do this and they are outlined in the online Manual).
- Contact the people on your list. There are many ways to do this and they are explained in the online Manual and in many of the Success Alliance audio training CD's available (see the catalogue for more details). Details are also supplied in the online training newsletters that you can register for.
- Send the people on your list some information. There are many variations on how to do this and what to send. The online Manual goes into this (are you getting a hint about how useful the Distributor Manual and online training might be?).
- Do the follow up (ask them if they are interested in what you sent them).
- If they are, sign them up as a distributor and ask them what they want (training file CD22 or CD22 tells you how to do this). If they want to make an additional income then recommend that they do just what you have done (which is to repeat steps 1-11).